For State and Local Government Documents and Court Records (Birth, Marriage and Death Certificates; Divorce Decrees, Probate Wills, or Judgments), you must submit an original document that is:

1. Certified by the custodian of those records;

2. Certified by the Secretary of State of the State in which the documents are recorded. The Secretary of State should be requested to certify to the officials signing the document under the impressed Seal of the State.

Federal Agency Documents (documents executed by U.S. federal agencies and courts or District of Columbia courts). Your document must have an original official signature and be:

1. Certified under the official seal of the agency or the Court. (Original Official Signature required)

[This is a mobile copy of State, Local and Federal Governments]