Moving from post to post or back to the U.S. is a way of life for Foreign Service employees and their family members. While Foreign Affairs Agencies provide their employees with an abundance of information related to an official move, it is hoped that this resource page will help to answer some of the many questions you may have when facing your next relocation. Below are moving resources, official and unofficial.


Department of State Offices



Post & Country Information



Returning to Washington

Vital Records

More Help

Information provided by the Family Liaison Office
Contact the Family Liaison Office

[This is a mobile copy of Moving Resources]

Short URL: